Sunday, October 5, 2008

Monthly Updates!

I've been mulling around how to update the website for the last month. The best i can really do is do an update once a month, although i might have to start that next month atleast i can do a little log update here.

I've been planning on putting a bunch of C programs in my projects page. I wanted to add the ones i'm currently working on but it sounds like my Cprogramming teacher might reuse some of his projects from year to year.. Not exactly the same thing but close to it and i don't want to creat a dilemma for him. Maybe i'll post the final exe though? i'm sure that would be fine, it won't really show the true essence of the program but it's better then nothing.

I've been looking forward to doing this little AE tutorial i saw a long time ago. But things keep coming up, if i actually get to work on it i'll be sure to post the final result. Well that's all i have to say on that..

No comments:

Post a Comment