Monday, November 15, 2010

I become a fan of Notch

I've reworked About Me a little bit. I hope to move my Wishlist into the about me section but i'm a little worried what i'll have to do about the side menu on it.. I really need to update the button scheme on here. Like with drop down menu's and stuff...

But i made it so About me is it's own page so it's actually bookmarkable, not that anyone would, but it's possible! I should probably look more into how most people make websites.. i see question marks in url's alot. Php is used.. and that's what i use i just don't know it that well.

I really want to start making java games. I've been following notch's blog from the beginning.. it's Long. Think i might bug him about any advice he might have, he seems to have made a ton of games in his spare time. Have to focus in class to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment