Friday, December 3, 2010

Fiddling with CSS

I messed with the CSS and table a little bit giving the website a bit more of a streamlined look.. i think it does anyway. Problem being the way CSS centers things doesn't seem to be working.. i think it's because everything is placed inside of a table first.. so i could use absolute positioning and try to match it up but it would look horrible on some browsers.

I still need to work something out for the Archive.. because i'm using the old tables.. And i should probably rework the characters in the D&D section.. it has been like 5 years. Projects Section under Java doesn't work at all.. i got tired after i moved a link there and just passed out and ignored it. No longer have them menu for about me either. I'll fix it later but there were major problems with the website when i was trying to update it.
I made it to be as simple as i could make it.. but then when i tried to fix it up.. everything just became a bit more difficult then i expected. I'll probably fix the java link after i finish this little update. Kinda tired.. But then i'll start working on my java classes projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment