Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GA finally works

Google Analytics is finally working. only took about 6 hours. I filtered out my ip adress.. so i'll probably have less hits now :( i also did a bunch of other shit.. it was a productive Web Dev Day. As you may have noticed all of my links are now html-ish. I plan on having floating drop down lists in the future.. i just haven't done it yet. It's going to be a lot of work when i get around to doing it..

I've also made it so you can bookmark specific pages if you want to.. except the D&D section.. which i'm contemplating leaving like that.. That way it feels more like an application.. and it all just loads in the same page.. like "magic" i don't know.. might be dumb i'll think it over later. For now i'm just gonig to imagine that i'm done with the links and come back to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment