Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And School Begins again

I was really looking forward to finishing my game before the next semester started, now i gotta work on math way to often to be able to give my game proper attention. It's a sad day, i realize i won't be able to work on my game for awhile :(


I also want to do a sidescroller by the end of the year but i don't want to work on it until this game is done.. soooo~ That's that.The rate at which this game is shaping up as is, forgetting the low amount of attention it will be receiving i don't have much hope for finishing this game by the end of the year let alone manage to finish another game. But i'm not giving up. It may happen all the same.

The classes i'm going to start taking aren't to be triffuled with though.. Calculus, Data structres and Modular math. Gonna be lots of fun this semester! :D ... .. . not really. But i gotta get through it. and i would like to Ace my classes..

Hopefully i can get some work on the game in, on the weekends or whenever i have a bit of free time, but i won't make as much progress sadly.. Or i could just switch what used to be my "Web Development Day" into a "Game Development Day" That way i'm more likely to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment