Monday, April 2, 2012

ZOMBIES ARE AMONG US!!!

Ok maybe i'm a little late for the whole April fools day thing, atleast from where i'm sitting.. Time Zones and all.

Sooo.. Still in school, Psych started up and i got Calc 2 and Systems programming in unix keeping me busy :).. well it's tough. Programming class has it's neat parts though, we're currently working on a server/client program. Kinda neat, using "sockets" Sadly this is limited to just the computer, no playing with ip address stuff's but maybe some day...

In other news i wasn't able to ftp to the website for about 4 months...... this explains the loong delay between posts. I'm not working on any side projects at the moment though..I already had to cut up my spring break between my 3 classes. Not very fun might i add. Sooo Study Study Study.. I'm actually doing this very late, just trying to point out that i'm still alive and kicking, and i do try to update atleast once a month whether i have anything valuable to say or not.

Future plans: Maybe a tutorial section, and i might create some youtube video's for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment