Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fixing up the Website

At this point i had decided to fix my website from static pages to having PHP includes for EVERYTHING. which was fucking stupid because it made the whole website exist on one page.. Plus i was using form butons which people straighted me out on a couple years later.

Basically reading through these as i post them.. and i might just end up re-writing some of them..


 Archaic Website post:
Well, i've been working on the new Template for awhile now. I doubt anyone is going to read this unless i make them lol, so i guess nobody is really waiting for it or anything. I'm pretty dissapointed with how it looks at this point. Although it will function a lot better and allow me to make updates pretty easily.

I do plan on making it look prettier but for the time being it is what it is. I should have it up and running pretty soon, i want to get it working before my winter classes kick in.

It's going to be a lot of work when i get to converting the whole website so it will take awhile once i get started up. Hopefully nothing loses to much aesthetically speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment