Friday, August 22, 2008

Stat Counter

Ok so i have finally moved over the website.. sure it still needs some work, but i figured screw it. it'll be fiine. On another note, this stat counter thing is starting to piss me off.. i just don't know where to put it.. I can turn it off.. well make it invisible but i'm lazy and i don't want to check my account to see how many people have visited my site.

Yes the jig is up, i didn't make it.. i probably could i guess but i don't know java and whoever made this one did such a good job, it's set so my IP doesn't trigger it and if you visit within half an hour of your first visit neither will yours. Kind of accurate.. Now if there were a place to put the damn thing.. Oh well, i'll save the problem for another day.


Future Self = Actually uses Google Analytic.. and i highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment