Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Archive

The projects section is probably going to stay the way it is for awhile.. i want to add descriptions with javascript, but i don't really want to take the time to learn javascript at the moment. If i run out of other things to do in the meantime i'll probably come back to it though.

I've decided to make my java calculator an applet so i could share it on here. figured i might get a little more use out of it that way. Plus it'll be something else to put up on my java projects section. Although i just got through the moving sprites section of a tutorial and now i'm in the Collision detection section. I haven't really built anything from it yet that involves any of my own creativity.. So i just don't feel right sharing. But the tutorial seems to be extremely well put together based on the other tutorials i've read up to this point. I'll post a link when i finally hit a point with it that i feel comfortable with sharing.

I think the Archive might be my next project, it takes like 64 kb's which is a lot for just text, i think these tables take up more space then is really efficient or smart. So i can atleast take the outer one out, i don't want to get started on it now though and find out it has become some great big thing. I'll save it for web dev day(Wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment