Thursday, March 31, 2011

Colorful text

Ok i'm going to try something new, possibly even today. FuzzYspoOn of ludum dare gave me some code to help me change the color of my text. hopefully i'll be able to implement it later today. Example
Later that Day: I said some stuff. And this is what it was/is. The text coloring is working, but i'd like to limit the hues to a certain range.. which may take a little more effort. I slowed it down so people won't notice at first(hehe i'm sneaky) On another note, i learned stuff in math. Haven't eaten for the last.. 9 hours. I R hungry. and learned that my library carries books. Which you know.. i already Kind of knew but i never checked em' out or looked into any facet of the lending book thingy. Apparently most of them are online, so i might use them for java. :) They gave me the tools to learn, lets not focus on what classes i have and what books i'm actually reading. It's there. that's what matters.

I also spent a large amount of time trying to fix up the DND section. Haven't touched story but the actual profiles. Technically the only ones that are up to date are clickies who was played by a good friend of mine, and Gray's whom i edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment